New York, NY
Original Architect: Patrick Charles Keely
Lighting this historic 1868 church began with the restoration of the mural by Constantino Brumidi, who is best known for is murals in the U.S. Capitol. The roughly 20' x 40' mural is evenly illuminated from the sides with continuous, linear LED fixtures. To maintain visual harmony, we also designed new lighting in the sanctuary, and new lamp arrays in the existing pendants throughout the nave. All of the lights are connected to a control system with presets for mass, daily activities and special events.